Covid-19 Relief Work
In the time of Covid-19 Pandemic, Anoopam Mission carried out various projects of Relief Work. The brief details of the same are as follows…
- Offered Lunch and Dinner to Migrants at Patel Vaadi, Vasad on request of Collector of Anand District.
- Distribution of Hygiene Kits to fight against Covid-19 to Tribal people of interior villages of Narmada District.
- As per guidelines of Aayush Department, Govt. of India, a Homeopathic Medicine, which helps in improving immunity against Covid-19, was distributed in 50 villages of Garudeshwar and Tilakwada Talukas of Narmada District.
- Distribution of Spices Kits to needy and poor people of Narmada District.
- Food Packets, Ration, Fresh Vegetables Kits were prepared by volunteers and were distributed.
Anoopam Mission UK has been providing COVID-19 support in the Buckinghamshire region.
- Distributed over 1000 food packs to key workers at 4 NHS Hospitals, 11 elderly care homes and nursing homes.
- Provided over 100kg of supplies to a local Foodbank that distributes food to people who can’t afford to buy food and basic essentials.
- A team of about 40 volunteers who were involved in many activities including contacting local organisations to understand their needs, collection of food donations and purchases, preparing food packs, delivering food packs.
During the COVID-19 pandemic Anoopam Mission USA showed their support to the local community by providing monetary aid to three organizations in the Lehigh Valley region.
- $2500 was donated to Allentown Rescue Mission, an organization that provides food, shelter and other basic necessities to those in need.
- $1000 was donated to the Laury’s Station Volunteer Fire Company that is assisting with the pandemic response.
- $1000 was donated to the NOVA organization, which provides emergency medical services.