Year of Commencement : 12th June 1967
Sharda mandir Balwadi and Primary school is established in the year of 1967 on 12th June by Late Shree Dinkerray Pandya and Late Smt. Vimuben Pandya in the town of Nadiad with an objective of imparting quality based education on primary level and continuing the tradition of excellence in education.
The pillar and founder of the school is Reverent Vimuben Pandya and Dinerray Pandya and therefore in sweet memory of the great luminaries the name of Pre Primary school is given as “Sharda Mandir: Vimuben Dinerray Pandya Prathmik Shikshan Sankul” and name of Primary school is given as “Sharda Mandir: Dinerray Bapalal Pandya Prathmik Shikshan Sankul”.
To become revered institution run by mostly nuns (Sadhvis) of Gunatit Jyot (A religious order comprised of Swaminarayan Nuns), the prime concern of the institution is to provide value based education while grooming a child in modern era to be a capable, responsible, ideal citizen by creating a matured learning environment with teaching and parental community at large.
At Sharda Mandir our prime concern is to “Nurture, inspire and flourish”. We will strive to ignite our children’s enthusiasm and desire to learn.
The institution is committed to provide stable, culture and value based, caring and supportive family-like the best education environment with able academicians.
The institution is providing child friendly, healthy and safe atmosphere that will empower every child to overcome his innate skills. The institution is also exposing them to practical environment where they can have scope to expose their talents. To meet the requirement of digital India mission, the institution is providing computer education at primary level.
Salient Features of School
- It recognizes as the most authentic and the best school in the area.
- The school is awarding “Late Shri Dinkerray Pandya Smruti Puraskar” to the top ten meritorious students of each class of every school within the vicinity of the town Nadiad.
- It is witnessed that on each year there is not less than 5 students who have not awarded scholarship from the state government. It is surely a matter of pride for the institution.
- The school is also working upon maximizing students over -all health through self development program like sports activities, scout-guides, exercises and cultural programs and many like events.
- It also inculcates deep rooted respect in students for the environment by planting trees campaign under the guidance and supervision of an expert teacher for the subject.