Relief Work against
By Anoopam Mission
Mask, Sanitizer, Towel, Soap
Distribution of Hygiene Kits to fight against Covid-19 to Tribal people of interior villages of Narmada district.
Immunity booster Ukalo to fight against COVID-19
Immunity booster homeopathy medcine to fight against COVID-19
A letter being addressed to the Collector for providing the neccessary support and medicines for the free distribution of homeopahty Medicines in Narmada District as a part of COVID-19 Health Awarness Program
As per guidelines of Aayush Department, Govt. of India, a Homeopathic Medicine, which helps in improving immunity against Covid-19, was distributed in 50 villages of Garudeshwar and Tilakwada talukas of Narmada district.
Homeopathy Medicine Distriution Reports
Garam Masala, Salt, Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, etc.
Brinjal, Potato, Tomato, Coriander, Chilli, Ginger, etc.
Sugar, Wheat flour, Rice, Daal, Oil, etc
Meals and Food Packets were prepared by volunteers and were distributed to needy people in Anand district.
Offered Lunch and Dinner to Migrants at Patel Vaadi, Vasad on request of Collector of Anand district.
Watch the video below for highlights on our COVID-19 Relief Efforts
Volunteers spreading Sanitizer in the villages of Narmada district
Blood Donation Camp
Organised a Blood Donation Camp under Anoopam Sanjivani Health Awarness ASHA Project at Vaviala taluka Garudeshwar, Narmada district
Anoopam Mission UK has been providing COVID-19 support in the Buckinghamshire region.
- Distributed over 1000 food packs to key workers at 4 NHS Hospitals, 11 elderly care homes and nursing homes.
- Provided over 100kg of supplies to a local Foodbank that distributes food to people who can’t afford to buy food and basic essentials.
- A team of about 40 volunteers who were involved in many activities including contacting local organisations to understand their needs, collection of food donations and purchases, preparing food packs, delivering food packs.
During the COVID-19 pandemic Anoopam Mission USA showed their support to the local community by providing monetary aid to three organizations in the Lehigh Valley region.
- $2500 was donated to Allentown Rescue Mission, an organization that provides food, shelter and other basic necessities to those in need.
- $1000 was donated to the Laury’s Station Volunteer Fire Company that is assisting with the pandemic response.
- $1000 was donated to the NOVA organization, which provides emergency medical services.